InnoTechnics.com (“InnoTechnics”, “InnoTechnics.com”, “Us”, “Our”, “We”, “InnoTechnics Doo Beograd”) having its registered office at Kraljevacka 68, 11000 Belgrad, Serbia, and registered with SBRA under number 21803553.
Your privacy is important to us.
We respect it regarding any information we may collect, use, and store.
InnoTechnics.com provides a corporate innovation platform, and most of the research and information available on InnoTechnics.com is collected from publicly available sources on the internet.Your rights under GDPR (General Data Protection Rights)
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) aims to protect and empower all EU citizen’s data privacy and provides a framework for processing Personal Information and requires additional steps from organizations to ensure that the rights related to privacy of the applicable data subjects are respected and enforced.
We at InnoTechnics.com welcome and fully commit ourselves in complying with requirements of the GDPR and have made changes to our product, services and policies accordingly. Additionally, we will continue to monitor the evolvements of the industry best practises and keep incorporating as applicable. InnoTechnics.com being a global product may not necessarily differentiate between other geographies and EU and we are sure our customers would also appreciate our uniformity of the services about being in compliance.Regarding your Personal Information
If in case you may want to reach out to us for any matter related to your Personal Information, you may please drop us an email at email@example.com
and we shall ensure that your requests and preferences are honoured under the GDPR.
Since we research interesting companies around the globe; any Personal Information that may be processed is primarily because of you being associated with those companies and is processed on attributes with respect to your involvement with that company. So, if you are a founder, an investor, a board member or a key person in any of those companies or the startup ecosystem in general, your information is a material aspect of your company and your publicly available information may be processed to that extent.
The information processed is on lawful basis and only if there is a legitimate interest for processing of such information by us or by our customers, without compromising on any of your rights or interest.
If we are required under an applicable law to disclose your information, we shall do so.
As long your association with a company is relevant in a meaningful way your information might be with us and may be made available to our subscribers / potential subscriber.
For your information - we do not serve advertisements to our customers, nor we have any advertisement revenue directly or indirectly.
Still we strongly suggest that you please let us know what you think about how we use your Personal Information in case you come across an instance of your Personal Information being processed. You can do so by dropping us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please note that we will not entertain any request from a third party for your Personal Information on your behalf.
For your convenience, we have listed down the rights available to you under GDPR.
1. Right to Access - You can request us to get a copy of your personal information at InnoTechnics.com, without any charge we will provide you the details and relevant information around it.
2. Right to amend / correct - If in case you want to us to update or change any information which may not be correct, please let us know. We may update, append or completely remove such information in a way that deems fit to us.
3. Right for erasure or restriction of processing - If in case you want us to delete your personal information being processed at InnoTechnics.com or want us to stop processing that information due to the information (i) as per you is not correct (ii) is not lawfully processed (iii) or if you think it is not required by us. Please let us know and we shall delete / stop processing your Personal Information as per your request.
4. Data portability - If you need we will provide your Personal Information, available with us in a commonly used machine-readable format.
5. Notification in case of breach - If in case, despite of our best efforts, we suffer a data breach which in our opinion may put your Personal Information at risk, we shall notify you and relevant supervisory authority within 72 hours of us becoming aware of such breach.
Since we gather information available through various publicly available sources through the internet, in some cases it may happen that the information requested for removal is unintentionally re-captured. If this happens, please let us know to enable us to take appropriate steps.
For any additional queries. Please write to us at: email@example.comInnoTechnics.com may have your information if you are a:
(i) User of InnoTechnics.com (hereinafter defined as the “User”, “You”, “Your”) which shall mean user(s) of the website (www.InnoTechnics.com), the blog contained therein, browser extensions, mobile applications, generated reports (including export downloads and API usage), queries answered personally by Our team over email, phone or any other medium and any other service features, integrations, tools and resources, allied or additional services including all data contained therein (Collectively referred to as “InnoTechnics.com”)
(ii) Founder, board member, investors or a key person associated with a company / organisation or have a meaningful involvement in the startup ecosystem. In this case your publicly available business information may be with us, including your Name, your email, your designation and which company you work for
What data do we collect and why
1. Information Provided by You
1. Information for Account Creation - We collect information when You create your account for InnoTechnics.com, which means your Name, your professional email, the geography around which you are primarily interested in using InnoTechnics.com around.
2. Billing & Payment Information - Details required for billing and sending the bills to You
3. Details for Communications - Depending on how You are communicating with us, Your postal address, emails, emails You included or want us to include in email correspondence, your phone number if you speak to us. We may reach out to you with updates and new launches on InnoTechnics.com.
2. We need this information of Our normal course of operations and are required to facilitate your usage of InnoTechnics.com.
3. Information We collect when you use InnoTechnics.com
1. Browsing Information - As is true of most websites, We gather certain information automatically when you use Our Services. This includes but is not limited to information about Your systems, browsers, IP address, referring and exit pages, the pages You visit, operating system, date & time, and clickstream data (“Browsing Information”). InnoTechnics.com gathers Browsing Information as You use Our website (www.InnoTechnics.com) and its sub-domains, Our browser extensions, blog, mobile application, APIs and related online services. We use this information for administration of these services, bug fixing and understanding how you engage with Our services and improve them. So, in case if you face any error on InnoTechnics.com, we get to know without you even explicitly telling us.
2. Cookies - We set cookies on your computer device through which you use InnoTechnics.com. Cookies are small text files which help Our web servers to uniquely identify you and retain your preferences in terms of how You like to use InnoTechnics.com. We may use both temporary cookies (session cookies - which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). Persistent cookies can be removed by following your browser help file directions. However, if you choose to disable cookies, some areas of our services may not work properly or at all. For example, You may have to login every time there is a certain period of inactivity on InnoTechnics.com.
1. We don’t use Your Personal Information for anything other than uses specified above
2. We don’t serve ads on InnoTechnics.com directly or indirectly
Legal basis of collecting this data
We collect this data to:
1. Allow You to seamlessly use InnoTechnics.com
2. For Us to maintain and find out error and bugs in the system
3. Prevent unauthorized usage, or unusual activities in case your credentials get compromised
4. Develop new features
5. Understand your experience with InnoTechnics.com and enhance it
6. Communicate with you
We will collect Personal Information from you under the following circumstances:
1. Where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you;
2. Where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights; or
3. Where we have your consent to do so.
As described above we have a legitimate interest in operating and providing InnoTechnics.com services, communicating with you in relation to InnoTechnics.com and provide you direct marketing for updates and new features of InnoTechnics.com.DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION UNDER LAW
The information / data collected from you may be shared or disclosed without obtaining your prior written consent if such disclosure is mandated under the applicable law.CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES, AND REVISIONS